We get our carrots from Tuppenny Barn organic farm shop for this cake, there is a marked difference in flavour of these locally grown vegetables. The flavours are so fresh and with the addition of gluten free oats – its filling too! The cashews and zesty lime provide a super creamy non dairy topping. Delicious!
- Copper which contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
- Manganese supports normal energy yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal bones, formation of connective tissue and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, skin, mucous membranes and normal iron metabolism
A Source of:
- Magnesium which contributes in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy yielding metabolism, normal muscle function & the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Phosphorus which contributes to the normal function of cell membranes
- Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles and maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Manganese which contributes to a protection of cells from oxidative stress