Medjool dates provide the gooey sticky sweet caramel, which helps to balance out the dark bitter flavour of the chocolate. Pure Himalayan pink rock salt provides the salty crunch. Maca a Peruvian cruciferous vegetable which tastes like butterscotch is a perfect complimentary natural flavouring for this sweet & salty treat.
A real hit for your pleasure receptors!
- Chloride contributes to normal digestion by production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- Copper contributes to the normal function of your immune system and normal transport of Iron in the body
- Manganese which supports normal energy yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal bones, formation of connective tissue and protection of cells from oxidative stress
A Source of:
- Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Potassium contributes to normal muscle function
- Phosphorus which contributes to the normal function of cell membranes
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Niacin contributes to normal function of the nervous system, normal energy yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal mucous membranes, normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue