Cashews have a creamy and mild taste – the perfect substitute for dairy cream in this tropical treat. Fresh ripe mango marries well with citrus lime and creamy coconut and the zingy passion fruit with crunchy seeds creates the perfect fruity topping.
- Manganese supports normal energy yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal bones, formation of connective tissue and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Copper which contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
A source of:
- Vitamin C which contributes to the normal function of your immune system, reduction of tiredness & fatigue and increases Iron absorption
- Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Magnesium which contributes in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy yielding metabolism, normal muscle function & the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Phosphorus which contributes to the normal function of cell membranes
- Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles and maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Thiamin which contributes to normal function of the heart