- Manganese supports normal energy yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal bones, formation of connective tissue and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Copper which contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
A source of:
- Vitamin C which contributes to the normal function of your immune system, reduction of tiredness & fatigue and increases Iron absorption
- Magnesium which contributes in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy yielding metabolism, normal muscle function & the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Phosphorus which contributes to the normal function of cell membranes
- Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles and maintenance of normal blood pressure