Blueberries have a wonderful colour and their flavour is mostly found in their skins, big is not always better! This mousse is perfect as an afternoon treat or served at a smart dinner party, made with creamy cashews and zingy lemon, how can you resist? Hemp seeds originate from the Cannabis sativa plant but will NOT get you high!
- Copper which contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
- Manganese supports normal energy yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal bones, formation of connective tissue and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
A source of:
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting and the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium which contributes in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy yielding metabolism, normal muscle function & the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Phosphorus which contributes to the normal function of cell membranes
- Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles and maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility & reproduction, maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin & vision. Normal function of the immune system, protection of cells from oxidative stress and macro nutrient metabolism