Blackberries have a sweet yet slightly tart flavour with earthy undertones which compliments the pears so well.
- Copper contributes to the normal function of your immune system and normal transport of Iron in the body
- Manganese which supports normal energy yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal bones, formation of connective tissue and protection of cells from oxidative stress
A source of:
- Thiamin which contributes to normal function of the heart
- Magnesium which contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and protein synthesis
- Phosphorus which contributes to the normal function of cell membranes