Blackberries have a sweet yet slightly tart flavour with earthy undertones which combined with creamy cashews produces a delicious fresh fruity mousse, the base has all the flavours of a spiced apple crumble with dried apples, spices and sticky sweet dates. A ruby blackberry gel topping makes this dessert look like a gem!
- Copper which contributes to normal transport of Iron in the body, normal immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Manganese which contributes to maintenance of normal bones
A source of:
- Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium which contributes in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy yielding metabolism, normal muscle function & the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Phosphorus which contributes to the normal function of cell membranes
- Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles and maintenance of normal blood pressure